Welcome to the section of DigiDrawn
specializing in images to perfectly accessorize
your full size
AND new Mini Magnolia stamps!

The Great Outdoors


Description:  The Great Outdoors

Includes the following stamps in BOTH regular size and Mini size (14 stamps total):
Two fir trees, teepee, tent, rock, log, stump

Price: $ 9.00 CDN



I couldn't wait to ink up my new # 350 Mini Native American Tilda! I got her from Diana at Magnolia-licous, of course. I placed her on my tree stump, in front of my new teepee stamp.

For my sample card, I decided to create some texture with real bird feathers I picked up at the Dollar Store. They are threaded through a metal buckle I had in a stash of buttons from an aunt who used to live in Arizona. The native American inscriptions on it are perfect; all I had to do was repaint it from gold to copper!

I also used by Cropadile to punch holes and set copper eyelets for the zig-zag ribbon at the bottom. The sentiment is a Cuttlebug die cut painted copper. The inside of the card reads "Mitakuye Oyasin (Cherokee for "We are all related")". I popped Tilda and the stump up on foam dimensionals and also attached the buckle with ScorTape (get it from Diana too - it's amazing!) and foam.


Copics used on this card:

Mini Native American Tilda: E000, E00, E01. E02, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51, E53, BG000, BG72
Stump: E21, E25, E27, E29
Teepee: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E39, E47, E50, E53, BG000, BG72, BG75, N3

Another thought for a future card: I think Edwin would look great sitting on the log or the rock in front of the tent, no? You can even use the tree stamps numerous times to create a forest behind him (remember, you can flip and resize them to create even more tree styles!)

I just may try that one next!



All Magnolia images are copyright Magnolia, Sweden. 
All original hand-drawn illustrations are copyright DigiDrawn.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this with Native American Indian Tilda! I love kokopeli's!

Unknown said...

I have a question. I have a lexmark printer. I use copics. If I print digital off does the ink run? I usually use momento ink when I use copic and I use Gina K's pure luxury cardstock. I've never tried to run it through my printer, it's pretty thick paper. I do know that stampin up classic ink runs when you use copics.

Maureen said...

I have never had my Copics bleed with my Epson Stylus inkjet printed digis. I know some people prefer to use laser jet printers, or they may heat-set inkjet printed images before colouring. I would recommend you just print anything and test it out with your Copics. You'll find out right away if your printer is okay to use! And I use cardstock just fine with my printer; you may want to play with the printer settings; most have options to print on cardstock. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment